"I owe everything to my Savior, Jesus Christ. He has given me hope and continues to give me a future. I now know after so many trials in my life, that He does listen to me and He will answer my prayers. I no longer have to think about seeking Jesus, He is in my thoughts all day long. My heart knows my Savior’s voice. When He calls me to prayer, I obey. When I ask to sit with Him in counsel, He is always there. If it weren’t for the trials in my life I would never have developed the faith I have today. There is no longer any question, there is no longer the “Why is this happening”, there is only trust because my Father in heaven is always faithful and just."– Liz Dixon

Friday, October 10, 2008

The Quads First Year In School

Today was our first ever parent teacher conference. It was for the Quads. I'm just proud of their teacher for learning so much about them, and remembering little details about each one. Some people have trouble telling them apart much less, recognizing detailed information. She is a great teacher. She is super sweet and is very good with them. She has fallen in love with each one of them and adores them. Although, it is very hard to spend much time with the quads and not fall in love with them. :P They are each so special, and have their own little cute and loving qualities about them. I know, I'm their mom, so It's easy for me to say these things. But they are so true!! :)

So how are the quads doing in school? Let's see... Madison is eager to participate in all school activities. She is learning colors and speaking and playing well with her peers. She seems to enjoy school and always has a positive attitude. Samantha is playing cooperatively with her peers. She is adjusting well to the classroom routines, and beginning to participate in group time. Her fine motor skills (as far as coloring goes) are age appropriate. Candice is confident playing independently or with peers. She enjoys patterning activities and excels at them. Candi also enjoys sorting by color and working puzzles. Hudson always has a smile on his face and seems to enjoy school. He is talking more in class to peers and adults. (This is a good thing, cause he was to shy to talk at the beginning of the year). He really enjoys the water table, sandbox and tricycles during outside play. We will continue working on all the goals discussed in the ARD yesterday, along with working on some of the fine motor skills and verbal skills at home. But they are all off to a great start for the year and I am very proud of how far each one my little preemies have come. GOD is GOOD!!


Have I told you that the quads are riding the bus again this semester. It is wonderful. They LOVE it and makes things much easier for mom and dad. "The Wheels On The Bus" has to be their favortie song right now becuase of it. The bus driver is such a sweet and loving woman. The kids adore her and I'm always confident that she is taking good care of them and keeping them safe. I'm so thankful for such wonderful people, caring for, and watching over our children each day. I never have to worry cause I know they are doing everything they can to teach, love, and protect our kiddos. :) What a refreshing thought, there are good people out there in this evil world. Praise God!!

No comments: