"I owe everything to my Savior, Jesus Christ. He has given me hope and continues to give me a future. I now know after so many trials in my life, that He does listen to me and He will answer my prayers. I no longer have to think about seeking Jesus, He is in my thoughts all day long. My heart knows my Savior’s voice. When He calls me to prayer, I obey. When I ask to sit with Him in counsel, He is always there. If it weren’t for the trials in my life I would never have developed the faith I have today. There is no longer any question, there is no longer the “Why is this happening”, there is only trust because my Father in heaven is always faithful and just."– Liz Dixon

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Liz's Quad Pregnancy Poll!

In case you have not already put in your vote...you have two more days. On the left sidebar you will see a poll...make your best guess, how much weight I gained with the quad pregnancy. Time is running out....let's see how many of you can get it right? Be sure to come back for the results and see if you guessed correctly.

I know it has been a week now since I have made any updates on the blog. Lot's has been going on with our family, the kids, some fun and some not so fun things, including another stay in the hospital. Our life is never dull! I have not had a chance to write about it all. So expect a long post soon!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I don't know when they born but if they are born at 27-29w I bet for 70lbs