"I owe everything to my Savior, Jesus Christ. He has given me hope and continues to give me a future. I now know after so many trials in my life, that He does listen to me and He will answer my prayers. I no longer have to think about seeking Jesus, He is in my thoughts all day long. My heart knows my Savior’s voice. When He calls me to prayer, I obey. When I ask to sit with Him in counsel, He is always there. If it weren’t for the trials in my life I would never have developed the faith I have today. There is no longer any question, there is no longer the “Why is this happening”, there is only trust because my Father in heaven is always faithful and just."– Liz Dixon

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our Favorite Time Of Year


Have you seen the Christmas decorations up in the stores? Have you been enjoying the cooler weather? I sure have, and I'm so looking forward to the Thanksgiving and Christmas season. Oh, how I LOVE this time of year! We have been living in our new house for a little over a month now. The other day we were out in the garage going through stuff and could not believe how many boxes we have that were marked Christmas. It was crazy! Donny said, somebody must like Christmas. And this could not be further from the truth. Since Donny and I married (getting close to six yrs ago), the season of Christmas and the months leading up to it have always been for us such a special, fun, exciting, and memorable time. Everything else in the world can be bad, everything in our lives can be bad for that matter, but the spirit of Christmas just makes us happy. We are those people who could listen to Christmas music all year round. And are not annoyed at the radio stations that start playing earlier each year. While others are complaining about it, we are celebrating. Donny and I got married a couple weeks before Christmas. So the month of December really could not be any more perfect. :) Each year since the quads were one we have tried to get Christmas cards out, but having quads plus one, and dealing with medical issues with Candice, and photographers that we not honorable, we have not been able to send out cards as we would have liked. I know some of you received an edited version I through together last year, after a bunch of tears and sweat, but it was not what I wanted it to be and only a select few of you got one since the pics I had were limited, (due to our photographer that bailed on us). I'm planning on a better year! In order to share our new address with you and some Christmas cheer, please send me your address. You can email me at mommyofmultiples@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

Chad & Amy said...

I love the Christmas season too. It is very different here though. There are no decorations in the stores here yet, and nothing to signal Thanksgiving...I'm still hoping that things will change a little as the season draws closer!