"I owe everything to my Savior, Jesus Christ. He has given me hope and continues to give me a future. I now know after so many trials in my life, that He does listen to me and He will answer my prayers. I no longer have to think about seeking Jesus, He is in my thoughts all day long. My heart knows my Savior’s voice. When He calls me to prayer, I obey. When I ask to sit with Him in counsel, He is always there. If it weren’t for the trials in my life I would never have developed the faith I have today. There is no longer any question, there is no longer the “Why is this happening”, there is only trust because my Father in heaven is always faithful and just."– Liz Dixon

Monday, August 10, 2009

My Kids Say The Darndest Things!

I had to share this, it was just too funny. This trip to California was Samantha's first time on an airplane. It was Logan's second time, but the first time old enough for him to remember. So this was all a new experience for the both of them. You know how kids are always saying silly things, or always asking questions? While traveling the first day on the airplane Sam and Logan both were full of cute comments. Here are some of the things that were on their minds the day they went to California.

Logan …

When are we going to blast off?

There’s a restaurant at the airport.

I smell something scrumptious.

Do airplanes have seat belts?

I love you K.

We are in the airplane! I am so excited!

As Logan see the clouds, he says, ” there’s the world.” “We are going into space.”

That man looks like a girl. He has a ponytail.

After Logan lost his first tooth he asked, “How am I going to eat?”

I see mountains K, so we are close to California.

It was a big day today.  (after we get to San Diego)

Where is the Congo K?

Sam…

This is so much fun.

What is in the clouds?  Logan’s response to Sam: “cotton candy”

There are a lot of clouds guys.

I like clouds.

No comments: