"I owe everything to my Savior, Jesus Christ. He has given me hope and continues to give me a future. I now know after so many trials in my life, that He does listen to me and He will answer my prayers. I no longer have to think about seeking Jesus, He is in my thoughts all day long. My heart knows my Savior’s voice. When He calls me to prayer, I obey. When I ask to sit with Him in counsel, He is always there. If it weren’t for the trials in my life I would never have developed the faith I have today. There is no longer any question, there is no longer the “Why is this happening”, there is only trust because my Father in heaven is always faithful and just."– Liz Dixon

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Our Little Vacation!!

Donny and I had a wonderful time on our little trip to Tennessee. Huge thanks to all the grandparents for making it possible and caring for the kiddos while we were away. We had a GREAT time! And we even got to see SNOW! Check out our scrapbook for pictures of our trip.

Click to play Trip To Tennessee
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

GibsonTwins said...

Will you please check http://exposetrolls.blogspot.com or http://gibsontwins.blogspot.com to see if this photo belongs to you?

Someone identified it on my blog as your photo (I didn't take it obviously, I was trying to find out who it belonged to after I saw it on Down With Trolls). There is lots more info on the exposetrolls site.
Brianne

DownWiththeTrolls said...

Hi Liz,

A troll parading as an expectant mother of sextuplets has been using pictures of a set of quadruplets. We received an email from a reader thinking they might be yours. Would you mind looking and letting us know?

http://exposetrolls.blogspot.com/

Thank you.

DWT