"I owe everything to my Savior, Jesus Christ. He has given me hope and continues to give me a future. I now know after so many trials in my life, that He does listen to me and He will answer my prayers. I no longer have to think about seeking Jesus, He is in my thoughts all day long. My heart knows my Savior’s voice. When He calls me to prayer, I obey. When I ask to sit with Him in counsel, He is always there. If it weren’t for the trials in my life I would never have developed the faith I have today. There is no longer any question, there is no longer the “Why is this happening”, there is only trust because my Father in heaven is always faithful and just."– Liz Dixon

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Candice's Praise Report & The Troll

Wonderful news!! Candice had her ABR (sedated hearing test) yesterday and she did great. Everything went very well, and best news of all, the test showed absolutely no hearing loss. In fact she has perfect hearing! So now we know everything from this point is developmentally, or vocal cord related. Thanks for your prayers!

(I had every intention on posting this update last night, but as I got online I was taken back by messages I had received. There is someone out on the Internet posing as the mother of our children. She has stolen pictures of our kids and is living in a pretend world of her own lies. Apparently, this troll has been up to no good for some time now and has taken advantage of many multiple birth families. I am working with some others to get her shut down).

8 comments:

JAMIE'S CREW said...

That is horrible. What kind of sick person would do something like that? I am sorry you have to deal with that.

The Simpsons said...

How scary!

The Drama Mama said...

OK, I heard about this happening to another family....how did you find out?

Elyse said...

Seriously, how could a person do such a thing? I am so sorry you have to deal with this.
~Elyse~

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh my gosh, I had no idea she stole images from you! I say, yes, report her to the police. I know DWT contacted officials in the case that started the DWT blog, so maybe (s)he can help you.

FYI, it is not that I am wanting her to get in serious trouble, so please don't think I am a nasty person. I do think she needs to learn a lesson, though.

I cannot imagine how YOU must feel.

Best of luck!

Amy said...

Yay for Candi!

GibsonTwins said...

This is so awful isn't it? It is these kinds of people that made me so leary to ever begin a blog and seems it was not unjustified. DWT seemed to get "Gina" under control so I think it is likely they will have this persons sites removed too. This particular troll's IP address locates her to Maine based on the email reply she sent to me.

Anonymous said...

Liz, Jim and I are so glad to hear the good news about Candi. I never doubted it. She is just so alert and aware of everything going on, and communicates well despite all she's been through.

Don't let the trolls get you down. Those of us who love you and the kids really appreciate the updates. Everyone else is merely listening in on the party line. (Um, do you know what a party line is?)

Aunt Becky