"I owe everything to my Savior, Jesus Christ. He has given me hope and continues to give me a future. I now know after so many trials in my life, that He does listen to me and He will answer my prayers. I no longer have to think about seeking Jesus, He is in my thoughts all day long. My heart knows my Savior’s voice. When He calls me to prayer, I obey. When I ask to sit with Him in counsel, He is always there. If it weren’t for the trials in my life I would never have developed the faith I have today. There is no longer any question, there is no longer the “Why is this happening”, there is only trust because my Father in heaven is always faithful and just."– Liz Dixon

Monday, November 3, 2008

PINK EYE!!!!!!!

Hudson and Candice had to stay home from school today. Instead, they got to take a trip to the doctor to get an official diagnosis and meds. Pink eye it is. Or bacterial conjunctivitis for a better medical term. Not that I did not know what was coming...but needed the prescriptions so we can get them better. And hopefully before they spread the love to the other kids. The doctor was nice enough to give me extra, just in case one or more of the other kiddos started showing symptoms. Usually, they are less kind about this sort of thing, and want them to come in as well, but today this doctor decided to have a heart for this mommyofmultiples. Apparently, everyone thought I had my hands full this morning with the two of them. Comment after comment was made to that affect. I almost wanted to laugh. This was a walk in the park. If they only knew, I had three more at home. Most assumed they were twins. So for a brief moment in time having twins felt like a piece of cake! (For all you twin moms out there, I'm just joking around, we all have our own battles and struggles, no matter if we have twins, triplets or quads. Just as do the moms of singletons! I love you all, and keep on keeping on!!)

No comments: