"I owe everything to my Savior, Jesus Christ. He has given me hope and continues to give me a future. I now know after so many trials in my life, that He does listen to me and He will answer my prayers. I no longer have to think about seeking Jesus, He is in my thoughts all day long. My heart knows my Savior’s voice. When He calls me to prayer, I obey. When I ask to sit with Him in counsel, He is always there. If it weren’t for the trials in my life I would never have developed the faith I have today. There is no longer any question, there is no longer the “Why is this happening”, there is only trust because my Father in heaven is always faithful and just."– Liz Dixon

Monday, November 10, 2008

Check out My Newest Blog: Jesus Take The Wheel

You may have read some of my personal blog, Mommy Time. Well, I have been inspired to make some changes and start fresh. I will no longer be posting on that site. As a part of purpose to reach out to others, and to let my story be known, I am introduucing a new blog. You can find me at Jesus Take The Wheel. Or just type www.mommyofmultiples.blogspot.com into your browser. Please note: The Dixon Seven Blog will still remain here, so for all family updates, and pictures keep coming back toThe Dixon Seven. To see what Donny is thinking, see Dixon Staduim.

No comments: