"I owe everything to my Savior, Jesus Christ. He has given me hope and continues to give me a future. I now know after so many trials in my life, that He does listen to me and He will answer my prayers. I no longer have to think about seeking Jesus, He is in my thoughts all day long. My heart knows my Savior’s voice. When He calls me to prayer, I obey. When I ask to sit with Him in counsel, He is always there. If it weren’t for the trials in my life I would never have developed the faith I have today. There is no longer any question, there is no longer the “Why is this happening”, there is only trust because my Father in heaven is always faithful and just."– Liz Dixon

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kindergarten Is Just Around Corner

Our first born is growing up!! Logan has been loving every minute of his pre-K program this year, and all the teachers just love him. How could you not love Logan anyway. Hehe! Although he has more energy than the energizer bunny, and is taking after his fathers people skills way too well, in his quiet moments, he is one of the most sweetest, loving and caring kids and person for that matter. You should see him caring for his brother and sisters. Nothing can top the special bond he has with Hudson though. It is just perfect. He really does seem to watch over his little brother and, loves on him, and keeps him safe. It's all the little moments of seeing them hug or laying together, or Logan whispering something to Hud, that I live for. That is what LIFE is all about!

Today, I registered Logan for Kindergarten! Ahhh! I can't believe it. He is so excited he is going to get to go to the "BIG SCHOOL". Where we live now, the elementary school is literally just across the street. I know we still have several months left in this school year, but it will be here before ya know it. :) Our boy is getting big!!

1 comment:

Don said...

Time does seem to fly, in retrospect. Logan is so cool. But then look at his parents! No big surprise!