"I owe everything to my Savior, Jesus Christ. He has given me hope and continues to give me a future. I now know after so many trials in my life, that He does listen to me and He will answer my prayers. I no longer have to think about seeking Jesus, He is in my thoughts all day long. My heart knows my Savior’s voice. When He calls me to prayer, I obey. When I ask to sit with Him in counsel, He is always there. If it weren’t for the trials in my life I would never have developed the faith I have today. There is no longer any question, there is no longer the “Why is this happening”, there is only trust because my Father in heaven is always faithful and just."– Liz Dixon

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our Little Shepherd Boy


Logan's School Play, originally uploaded by mommyofmultiples.

Friday at school, Logan stared in his first play ever. It was a wonderful Christmas play full of songs and stories of Jesus. Logan was a shephard. He said his lines so well, and looked so cute on stage. It was hard not to brake down and cry. Seeing him involved in something like this, just reminds me that he growing up so fast. I am so proud of you Logan!!

(His favorite Christmas song is "Go Tell It On The Mountain.)"

1 comment:

Mathis Family said...

I saw these pictures of Logan on a facebook link. It's so hard to believe that he's (and we) are old enough to be in his first Christmas production!
Love you guys and hope you're feeling better soon! I know we're far, but let us know if there's anything we can do.